The entryway to your home is your first opportunity to impress your guests. It helps to set the tone for what can be expected inside the home. These Lowes home improvement ideas are quick and easy to implement and will have your doorway and surrounding areas looking as good as new in no time.
Your local Lowes store will have a number of items in stock that can be used in your quest to create an entryway that is unique and inviting. Here are some of the things you can add to your entryway from the Lowes store:
- Outdoor lighting fixtures. Choose from a wide selection of outdoor lighting solutions to add to your entryway. You can add the hardware on either side of your front door or use motion sensor lighting to line the pathway leading up to your entryway. In addition to helping to make your entryway look more stylish, the light will offer additional security for your home in the night. Safety is one type of Lowes home improvement that will definitely allow you to sleep better at nights.
- Large flower pots. You can add some life to your entryway by placing two large flower pots on either side. Use flowers that will bloom and complement the color of the exterior of your home. If you so desire, you can use smaller pots to add some dimension as well.
- Welcome mats. Lowes offers a variety of welcome mats that can help to transform your entryway. Although welcome mats are a small, if you choose one that has a stylish design or an interesting quote, it could become an icebreaker and conversation piece.
- Interesting house numbers. Your house numbers can be painted on to the door or wall, but Lowes offers a number of other solutions. You can consider using stickers or metal numbers that are available in a number of designs and various colors. Black, silver, brass and gold house numbers are very common and do a good job of making your entryway look complete.
- Unique mailbox. Forget the simple mailbox! Collect your coupons, bills and greeting cards from a mailbox that is unusual and that will make your entryway the talk of the town.
Now that you have read about some of the Lowes home improvement options available for beautifying your home, take a minute to look at some of the stunning entryways we were able find. You will notice that in addition to designing a cool entryway, the homeowners have also made sure that the surrounding lawn area and flowerbeds are properly manicured.